Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Honda Element - 101 Fwy/170 Fwy, North Hollywood, CA

This Joker almost caused several accidents in the time that I was observing him.

Cut me off so bad that if I hadn't slammed on the brakes, he would have ripped off my front bumper.

Then swerved into the next lane (already occupied by another vehicle). Car in the lane that he took over had to swerve violently into the shoulder to avoid being hit.

On the exit ramp (from 101 W to 170 N) tailgated, swerved wildly, and almost hit several other motorists.

Took Burbank Blvd. Exit Where I snapped this gem!


Thats right folks, after all that dangerous driving, he was still only one car ahead of me!?

On Burbank Blvd. much of the same, scary stuff.

Still didn't get too far, as I ended up alongside him. It was getting dark, so the shot did not come out great, but here it is anyway.


Email me your stories and photos here

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well written article.